We Irish are so great, we get our own cupcake

WARNING: The image on the computer appears to be edible, but do not attempt to lick or bite the screen. All you will get is lick and bite marks on your screen.


The Sweet Avenue Bakeshop is one of those heaven-on-earth places that I've dreamed of ever since the cupcake craze hit NYC. And here they are in NJ and I'm so far away (making a trip up from Princeton with a 10 month old is not as easy as it sounds)! But when I opened my e-newsletter today and saw this cupcake saying "Hey you Irish girl, eat me!", I just had to share it with my other Irish-lovin' readers...especially when St Patty's day is around the corner.

As you can see, the Irish Cream cupcake is a chocolate Guinness cake with Irish cream whiskey frosting. Available every Wednesday and Friday for the month of March and not to forget: Tuesday March 17th, St Patrick's Day!


For more goodies from SAB, follow them @Twitter, Facebook and MySpace.

Sweet Avenue Bakeshop is a gourmet vegan bakery and is 100% dairy, egg and cholesterol-free.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c