Serena & Lily Book Signing and Trunk Show


















When stunning textiles meet hip and trendy baby products, what do you get? Serena & Lily.

With baby, children and adult bedding and furniture, Serena & Lily maintain a consistent design goal of crisp, clean and classic elements. As a parent who designed a sophisticated baby nursery with toile and dark wood, S&L speaks directly to my creative heart.

So you can imagine my disappointment when I received an invitation to attend Fit Pregnancy and Serena & Lily's book signing for their new book, Nursery Style, at Bloomingdale's in NYC when I already had plans with my family! So if I can't meet and greet the authors in person, I'm sharing the excitement with all of you. Here are the details:

WHEN: Saturday March 14, 2009
2:00 -4:00 PM

WHERE: Bloomingdale’s 59th Street
1000 Third Avenue, 7th Floor
New York, NY

RSVP mary@serenaandlily.com

1 comment:

Serena and Lily said...

We wish you could be there as well!
Thanks for posting about our event.

All the best,
Serena and Lily

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c