OMG Car Seat Covers

Who would have thought the day would come when I would drool over another woman's car seat cover! Well, it's happened!

When I was last at the pediatrics, I saw another newborn come in with a black toile car seat cover. I didn't ask where the mother got it, but I did some searching and found a site that sells custom car seat covers in all sorts of girly fabrics that are sooooo me!



Small Sprouts sells custom baby blankets, car seat covers and (coming soon)shopping cart covers.

The car seats come in fabrics like green and pink rose, green plaid, brown and pink paisley, and zebra print. But my favorite is the black toile cover that has a pink ruffle trim(shown above)! The covers are universal for most car seats and cost $89. You can get a matching blanket for an additional $40.

Accessorize your baby wherever you can!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dude really good and reliable information about car seat covers.

Tim Berry said...

good information on OMG car seat covers

Unknown said...

seat cover protect our vehicle as well as enhance the interior.
car covers

Unknown said...

car seat covers and custom car covers from customcovers.com are really high quality because all covers are manufactured by coverking.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c