James is back!

I have been a fan of the UK group James since their single "Laid" hit the charts during my freshman year of high school. And I remained a fan even when I put their album on repeat the entire day when I wrote my history term paper!

In 2001 lead singer Tim Booth departed for a solo career and the band went on hiatus...but not for long!

James is back with "Hey Ma" which is set to be released in the US on September 12th, but you can listen to the album at iTunes (set your currency to UK). The album sounds great-classic James. I can't wait to get it!

To get acquainted with this multi-talented group, sample some of my favorite songs (in no particular order):

  1. Tomorrow (this is my #1 fave)
  2. Say Something
  3. Sit Down
  4. Born of Frustration
  5. Out to Get You
  6. Sound

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c