Shout Out: Melissa C Morris

If you want to follow the life of a young New York socialite, then check out Melissa C. Morris's website.  


Why this site? Well, for starters, I attended high school with her at Morristown-Beard and just happened to find her on Facebook (of which I am a recent registrant).  When I checked out her site, I thought it was a lot of fun with her travels and special events and even the people she knows.  I especially like her special posts called "Preppy Picks" where she features a new product that she really likes.  Maybe I need a special name for my faves...like "Mo's Munch" or "Mo's Must Haves?"  

Now if I can just get a special invite to a designer's store opening or a special benefit gala, that would be perfection!  I'll settle for email blasts from stores that I sign up with.  Good enough!

1 comment:

Melissa C Morris said...

thank you so much for the kind words and the link! i've been enjoying your blog too, and it's always fun to reconnect with fellow MBS students. cheers!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c