A Vera Good Exchange

My girlfriends know me well. For my baby shower, they got me a Vera Bradley baby bag in Mod Floral Pink. Normally it would not be a problem, but I had already received a Vera baby bag for Christmas. What's a girl to do? I mean, there's always room for Vera bags, but do I need 2 baby bags?

So, I decided instead that I would exchange the bag for store credit (they also know me well enough to shop at my favorite Vera supplier, Charmed by Claire in Cranbury) and get accessories to go with my baby bag. Since my bag is brown microfiber, I had a lot of choices, but ended up sticking with the Mod print. It's so lovely!

I do have a point to this story. This post is for those stylish moms who want to enjoy the same Vera benefits that I soon will.

There are 3 products (2 of which I exchanged) that are perfect for moms-on-the-go and since they come in all of the Vera patterns, you can coordinate them with your mommy ensemble if you like.

Exchange #1: Out To Lunch
This item is fully lined so you can keep a cold pack in there for your baby/child's snacks. Not to mention, it's good to keep a cool snack or drink in for yourself!



Exchange #2: Ditty Bag
I was told that this bag is great to keep "wet" baby/kid clothes in. This bag is also lined and definitely washable (like all of Vera's bags).



Product #3: Cool Keeper
I did not get this product, but I might find it necessary in the future. Another lined bag, this is great to keep bottles in.




So here is your Vera baby bag accessory must have list. Even if you don't have a Vera baby bag, consider these your must haves for the fashionable mom. You'll thank me.

1 comment:

niharika said...

Hi,
we have got great referral program. You can earn one dollar be
referring people to out site. we are providing free websites to the
users.
So please sign up and start eraning more money from us.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info
regards
admin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c