Another great Got2B product

When I first started this blog, I posted about a curl gel from got2b that was the best product I had found to make my randomly curly/wavy hair into natural curls.

Now, I have found a really nice hair "lotion" for flat ironing. It is called Crazysleek: Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion. Spray it on towel-dried hair evenly, blow dry, and then flat iron. You can tell it is working once you're done blow drying. If you are like me and have straw-like hair after all of the heat of drying or ironing, this product keeps the silkiness of the hair as if you had it done in a salon. Once you iron out your hair, it also keeps the bounce.

My only con for the product is the spray. Imagine a toy water-gun. It squirts in one long stream. It's a little hard to get an even coverage, but a few squirts is enough.


I found this at CVS. Any store that carries got2b products is sure to carry this.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this. My daughter struggles to get her straight almost every day. I love her curls. But it's her hair. We'll try this product.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c