Real Fake Curls


I have wavy hair that sometimes forms decent curls and other times is a random frizzy mess. Usually I apply my Chi iron to my hair. I finally found the best curl enhancing product!

Got2b hair products has a gel called Curl-Vacious: shimmer curl gel. What works for my hair is 2-dime sized squirts worked into towel-dry hair. Brush hair after application and then turn head over and scrunch the curls. The gel works immediately and your hair dries with lots of curl and it holds for more than a day. Your hair can get a little crunchy if you put a lot on, but usually my hair feels nice and healthy.
It's about $6 from any drugstore. Got2b products tend to be more pricey, but the quality is worth it.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c