Classic, Tailored, Feminine and Neutral: Favorite picks from Fashion Week

Like most fans of fashion, I followed the 2010 Mercedes Benz Fashion Week by catching recaps online.  I was glued to FabSugar to see what my favorite designers were presenting and to discover some new talent.  As I browsed through my bookmarked links I discovered a common theme in my favorite picks: feminine and tailored design in neutral colors. I didn't plan it that way and my own closet certainly doesn't reflect it, but you can't deny what you like! Here are some of my favorite picks from designers like Michael Kors (how can you not love his collection!), Phillip Lim, ThakoonRebecca Taylor and Cynthia Steffe. And then throw in some film noir with Vera Wang!

Top Row: Phillip Lim, Second Row: Michael Kors and Rebecca Taylor (far right), Third Row: Rebecca Taylor, Thakoon (3rd from left), Vera Wang (far right).


No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c