A beautiful snowy day

One of my favorite things to do about once or twice a season is take pictures from my car of the beautiful way Princeton looks whether it's covered in snow, glowing from fall leaves or green with summer.

Yesterday NJ had one of the most beautiful snow falls that I can remember. When the snow doesn't stick to the road, it's a beautiful thing! But honestly, I was in awe at the beauty that surrounded me and couldn't wait to capture the images from my car.

This morning, Maddy and I went to look at a townhome in Montgomery. I took the scenic route and was glad I did. The tree-lined roads glistened in a Narnia-like way. On my return trip, I drove down Nassau St. and Alexander St. to capture the Princeton architecture with the snowy decor.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c