Really good and filling snack

I might be going a little overboard trying to bounce back to my post pregnancy figure (and maybe even more than that), but I can't help it. It's just the way I am. Well, in an effort to find healthy and filling snacks that do not include nuts (unfortunately I am now slightly allergic), I came across a yummy winner.

I have always been a fan of Whole Foods Salsa Fresca. I use it a lot with fish (add some canned peaches and a dash of Splenda and you have a sweet compliment to the salty fish) and decided to use it for it's original purpose-to eat with chips. But instead of pigging out blindly on chips, I picked up Real Foods Corn Thins which are about the size of a rice cake but as thin as foam board. With 44 calories for 2 thins and the very low calorie salsa, it makes for a tasty snack.

Eat up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This salsa sounds like yummy.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c