Totally addicting

If you ever find that you have some time to kill but you don't know what to do, check out www.scrabulous.com.

Scrabulous is an online Scrabble community that is free to join and allows users to either play solo, against the computer or with other people online. Just like chat rooms, there are different types of Scrabble rooms, but I am still discovering all the differences between them.

Not only is Scrabble addicting but it also teaches you a lot of oddly spelled words that really have definitions. Keep these words in mind when you give the game a go: Qi, Xi, Adz, Xat, and Ye.

Trust me, you will not want to leave your computer once you log in. That's why I use my laptop....so I can take the game with me...to the kitchen, to the bedroom or to iron my clothes. Is that pathetic???? Ha!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c