Best product for quick dryng hair

Voted 2007 Stylist Choice for "favorite product you simply can't live without", Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum really is a product no woman should be without.

I was first introduced to this by my stylist Sandra at La Jolie in Princeton. She said it gets some of the moisture out of your hair before you blow dry it. She uses it all the time with me. I decided to pick up a bottle for myself and it really does live up to the claim.

Depending on the quantity of hair, use 1 or 2 drops and run through your ends to the roots. Within a few minutes, you will feel your hair start to dry (which takes a load off your drying time and damage).

You can find this wherever Paul Mitchel products are sold. I got mine at Ulta for about $17, but here are some other links to check out:

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c