Created for men, Good enough for women

Last month or so I saw a clip on the Today show that was all about men's soap products that are good enough for women to use. One of the recommendations was by Nivea for Men and I decided to give it a try. I used to use St. Ives Apricot Scrub, but I felt like it was too harsh on my skin (making my face red and flushed after use). My husband has the Nivea for Men Energizing Face Scrub and I gave it a try. Wow was I pleased with the results.

First of all, the application was smooth and soft on the skin. Yeah, it smells like man, but that goes away after the shower. Secondly, there was no irritation to my skin, nor did it leave my face feeling tight and dry. The woman who was recommending the men's products also noted that men's products tend to be cheaper since men are more economical and practical when it comes to body care products. I'll have to check for myself, but I have found on various message boards that Nivea for Men is cheaper than women's products. Give it a try. You will be pleasantly surprised!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c