Another step in my marketing process


Today I decided to send out mailers offering my Power Point services to law firms in the area. I've had a call this week from a realtor looking to use my services and in the past, I've helped my attorney husband set up presentations.

My method of choosing firms was rather random. I went on an online directory for law firms in the Princeton area. I looked for 1 to 2 name firms, assuming that the larger ones may already have someone they work with or not need assistance.

I printed out the envelopes, with a professional looking return address on it. The flyer (left) I made in Word and tried to model after similar ads I have seen online or in publications.

Who knows where this will lead, but you definitely don't get clients without trying. Who knows!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c