Thank you Jersey Weddings!

Today's Shout Out goes to the Jersey Weddings blog by Erica Sapio on Nj.com.

I found her blog today while I roamed through the numerous blogs available and just loved her stories and tips. Check out her blog for her recap from a huge bridal show in Somerset and her visit to a book signing at Barnes and Noble in Princeton for Michelle Rago, author of Signature Weddings. Since her readers are New Jersians as are the target audience of my blog, I wrote to her with the link to my post about the planning that went into my wedding.

She was a) quick to respond to me and b) so generous to give me a shout out on her blog!

Right back acha!

1 comment:

Erica Sapio said...

Thanks, Hilary!! Love your blog. :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c