Bermuda Cruise Highlights Preview

Well, we're back from Bermuda and although Rob had to go right back to work, I'm slowly getting into summer vacay mode. It's Day 3 since our return and I'm just getting to download our pictures. You'll have to wait a bit for my full report, but here is a preview of our trip.

Bermuda-via Royal Caribbean, Empress of the Seas
Rob and I sailed out of Norfolk, Va. I would highly recommend to anyone in the Tri-State area to try sailing out of Southern port. The main reason was the people where just nicer and more relaxed than the New York/New Jersey crowd. I think you know what I mean!

I'll give you a taste of:
The beaches, foliage, food and sites around our 2 ports in Bermuda: Hamilton and St. George. I also have pictures from our experience on the ship.

First Stop: Hamilton and a ferry ride over to Kings Wharf




















Second Stop: St George



















Our Ship:
























After we docked, we spent an extra night up in Williamsburg, VA.



No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c