Future Celebrity Trend Report

Winged Necklaces: I found this awesome necklace over at Liquorice-Allosaurs.com. I had gone through a butterfly craze in college (hence the butterfly tat), but I still think they are beautiful. This necklace is meant to look like a fossil and is handcrafted by the artist. The only con to this shopping site is that it's in the UK and isn't delivered as fast as US shipping. But I think something this unique is worth the wait!

Some other unique finds on L-A.com are:

The artist's personal blog is a look-book of her travels, interests, inspirations, and the landscape around her. It just makes you feel good ready along with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs Mo, it's an honour to find myself here :) Thank you!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c