Real Healthy Granola

My husband and I were visiting some friends in Charlottesville this weekend and the wife is a health nut like I am. She turned me on to this granola from a B&B they stayed at in MD.

The Stone Bow Inn in Granstville, MD is now offering their homemade granola for sale. One of the owners is a former ballerina, so you know it's good for you.

The ingredients include (1/2 c serving size: 120 cal, 12g fat, 1 g sat. fat): granola, walnuts, sunflower seeds, flaxseed, wheat germ, canola oil, honey, craisins, etc.

Ordering information can be found here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you order some I'll piggyback on your order to save on shipping. It's very reasonable at 5.95 per pound

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c