SUBMIT YOUR RECIPE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A CALIFORNIA GETAWAY!
From home cook to celebrity chef! Five lucky finalists will win more than just their 15 minutes of fame with a trip for two to sunny LA where they will participate in the California Cook-Off event with celebrity chef Ben Ford. With airfare, three nights’ accommodations, a rental car and spending money included, you’ll be living your very own California dream!
- Just visit www.DoleCookOff.com to enter your signature recipe for an entrée that highlights at least one can of DOLE Fruit or Juice. Using DOLE Pineapple, Mandarin Oranges, Tropical Fruit, Pineapple Juice or Pineapple Mango Juice, as well as no more than seven additional ingredients, you will be automatically entered to win this ultimate California cooking experience.
- Judging criteria for the Grand Prize Winner will be based on:
- Best use of DOLE Canned Fruit or Juice
- Flavor and taste
- The California Cook-Off event will be held at the Epicurean School of Culinary Arts, one of the most well-respected culinary schools in California. You will be teamed up with a professional blogger as your "sous" chef, who will chronicle the cooking process and feature your dish on their site! This blogger will be on hand to help with your dish and share the experience with you with their readers. Plus the Grand Prize winning recipe will appear on cans of DOLE Fruit nationwide!
- Don’t forget to keep coming back to www.DoleCookOff.com for more chances to enter your favorite recipes, as well as discover great new recipes to try out!
- The California Cook-Off Instant Win Game offers even more chances to win with DOLE. All you have to do is register at www.DoleCookOff.com, and you’ll be automatically entered to win one of more than 100 great prizes from Cooking.com
- And tell your friends! For each friend you tell about the DOLE Cook-Off, you’ll get an additional entry to win!
DOLE CANNED FRUIT FUN FACTS
- DOLE Canned Fruit comes in three different varieties: Mandarin Oranges, Pineapple and Tropical Fruit.
- Convenient and ready-to-eat, DOLE Canned Fruit is the one of the best ways to have fruit always on hand in your pantry.
- DOLE Canned Fruit is naturally fat free, saturated fat free, cholesterol free, and rich in vitamin C.
- DOLE Canned Fruit has been awarded the ChefsBest award by the American Culinary ChefsBest.
- DOLE Canned Pineapple is a convenient, ready-to-eat product. For your convenience, DOLE Canned Pineapple is available in slices, chunks, tidbits and crushed.
- DOLE Tropical Fruit is a combination of hand-selected pineapple and red and yellow papaya chunks packed in light syrup and passion fruit juice.
- DOLE 100% Pineapple Juice and Pineapple Mango Juice are packed with real fruit taste and always have the flavor adventure you've been craving.
(Click the image to link directly to contest details or read below)
BLOGHER 2010 CONTEST! "Why Every Family Deserves a Vacation”
Spring has sprung and we’re all dreaming of summer vacation plans right?!
And if you’re a mom blogger, maybe you’re dreaming of winning a ticket to the Blogher event in August (http://www.blogher.com/conferences) to finish out your summer with a bang!
Well, guess what? This might be the ticket to you getting your ticket to Blogher! The Golden Inn Avalon loves moms and supports social media. So in support of the chief household decision makers, Golden Inn Avalon will be giving away a full conference ticket to Blogher in New York City. The Golden Inn is an ocean-front, family oriented resort hotel in Avalon, New Jersey. Over the years many families have made lasting memories during their stays at the Golden Inn. We’d love to hear why you think vacation is so important for families.
Prize and Eligibility Details “The Importance of a Family Vacation is….” Blogher ticket sweepstakes
- Contest runs from March 26th, 2010 through May 10th, 2010.
- One winner will be selected at random from among the submissions.
- The winner will receive:
- 1-BlogHer ’10 Conference Ticket
- Winner will be posted on the Golden Inn website on May 17th, 2010 and winner will be notified by e-mail.
- Blog about your feelings on “What is the Importance of a Family Vacation?” in 500 words or less. (You will need to post this “What is the Importance of Family Vacation?” story on your blog and link with this disclosure.
I am writing this post to participate in the Golden Inn Resort “What is the importance of a Vacation” sweepstakes for a chance to randomly win a full conference ticket to Blogher 2010. You can learn more about the Jersey Shore Resort and contest at their blog http://www.GoldenInnResort.com/vacationtips.
- After your post is complete and live, you will need to come back to the original Golden Inn contest post and post a link to your “What the importance of a Vacation is…” post in the comment section below.
- You can earn extra contest entries if you become a fan of the Golden Inn on Facebook To earn extra entries by becoming a Fan on Facebook you must come back to www.goldeninnresort.com and mention you are a new fan in the comment section below.
- Follow @AvalonGoldenInn resort on twitter and say hello. Don’t forget to leave a comment below with your twitter message link.
- All comments will be verified and all posts will be read.
- The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on Monday, May 17th , 2010 at 12:00am.