How to be a Jersey Bendel Girl

Last week I ran an article on NJMyWay about a gift card promotion at The Mall at Short Hills and decided to feature 2 new stores at the designer mall: Vince and Henri Bendel.  I absolutely loved Bendel's and my family should not be surprised to find a few of their items on my Wishpot wishlist very soon!

As I said in the article, Bendel's only New Jersey store has a price point for all budgets so ANYONE can be a Bendel's girl! One collection that really stood out for me was their signature line of black and white cases, home goods and jewelry. The classic vintage style of the pieces reminded me of Barbie! And I mean-black and white striped original Barbie (the one with the pierced ears, thick cat-eye eyeliner and blue vinyl case.....yeah I had one!) And who doesn't love a little vintage urban chic! With prices ranging from $30 to $400, anyone can be an Original Barbie Bendel Girl!






No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c