"The Finest, Freshest and most Fabulous Food Market" opens its Paramus doors tomorrow, March 25th 2009 and I will be there to capture all of the glory!
Located at the Fashion Center on Rt 17, Fairway Paramus brings the legendary NYC foodstore and its eclectic collection of specialty and traditional foods to NJ residents.
- Sells more than 85,000 pounds of handmade mozzarella a year,
15,000 liters of olive oil every week.
seven tons of coffee every week.
8,000 pints of strawberries every week.
almost 60,000 pounds of bananas every week.
30,000 bagels every week.
- Has the first deli to offer guanciale (Tuscan-style cured pork cheek), lardo (Tuscan-style cured pork belly), wild boar prosciutto and smoked hams from rare breed hogs such as the six-spotted Norwich and the red-wattled Kansas.
- Carry foodstuffs from fifteen European countries, six countries from the Far East, ten from Central and South America, Russia and Mongolia.
- Is first to offer wild salmon, Gulf of Mexico red shrimps, Maine pink shrimps, farmed Indonesian tiger shrimps, geoduck clams, razor clams, Olympia oysters, Kumamoto oysters, fresh eels and branzino (Mediterranean sea bass).
- Import cheeses upwards of three hundred varieties and is the industry leader for the world of cheese for more than two decades
- Provide quality, hard to come by items of produce -- such as radicchio di Treviso, sorrel, celery root, salsify, haricots verts, white-tipped radishes, heirloom baby beets, squash and heirloom tomatoes.
Fairway Paramus will be open from 8 am to 11 pm seven days a week. Please call (201) 444 5455 or go to www.DiscoverFairway.com for more information.
Fun Facts and logo courtesy of Dan Klores Communications