Mrs Mo's Pretty Picks: Pepper Potts Look-for-Less

It's possible you may have seen a little movie called "Iron Man" this year. And it is also quite possible that you noticed the sophisticated fashion choices made by Gwyneth Paltrow's character, Pepper Potts. There was one item that I absolutely adored and have found a similar look for less!

It may be hard to tell from the picture (it's the only one I could find), but Paltrow is wearing a corset-like top and a black pencil skirt. Call it an all-in-a-days-work outfit for her character, but for the everyday gal like myself, I'd call it a sexy yet conservative holiday outfit. My bargain hunt led me to 3 tops ranging from conservative(Sierra Trading Post, $249.95) to very sexy(Hot Topic, $42). My pick is in the middle (Bebe.com, $79).



No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c