Weight Watchers Challenge: The Food

With 4 weeks into Weight Watchers, I've lost 9 lbs. At the 3rd week, I had a slight set back with a .9 lb gain, but I attribute that to Labor Day feasting.

On my journey to my ideal weight, I've played around with different food combinations and have gotten some good ideas from family and friends.

Here are some meal and snack ideas that are all under 5 pts:
  • Plain instant oatmeal mixed with Dannon Light & Fit yogurt: 3 pts
  • 1/3 cup cooked Lima beans and 1/3 cup chick peas spritzed with "I can't believe it's not butter" spray: 3 pts
  • 4 oz low salt turkey, lettuce, Raspberry Bliss salad dressing spray, and a mini Baby Bell Light cheese melted on an Arnold Sandwich Thin: 4 pts
  • Tyson Chicken Breasts(Hormone free!) cooked in a skillet with a mixture of a chicken bouillon packet and red pepper in water: 2 pts

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c