Oh my gosh, where did you get those earrings?


I can't tell you how many websites I searched when I was looking for the perfect earrings for my wedding. I was looking for an elegant and somewhat retro look that were also priced right.

Well, 2 years later, I have found a pair that I totally would have worn!

These Sterling Silver Earrings with Teardrop Pearls are only one of the many beautiful designs by the Dallas based company, Samantha Rose. Priced well at $39.95, they would have looked great with my chignon hair and bare neck.

Even better is the 10% discount Samantha Rose is offering on any of the products in their collection. Just type LAUNCH at checkout. The promo ends March 13, 2009 just in time for Spring weddings! But why wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c