Mrs Mo's Pretty Picks

You can never have too many handbags, especially when there are so many outfit coordinating opportunities (kind of like ties for guys).

Check out some of these gorgeous and very expensive LOOKING bags available from Big Buddha. A bag line that was started by a college guy in his dorm room, Big Buddha bags come in a variety of colors and can easily be mistaken for a celebrity designer knockoff.

I have nominated 2 bags for my Pretty Pick and trust me you'll understand why...




1. The Denise Bag ($36 wholesale, $60-$90 Retail): I spotted this bag at my favorite boutique, Charmed By Claire and immediately put it on my wish-list. Don't let the purple scare you. As Stacy and Clinton would tell you, your purse does NOT have to match your shoes. They would probably pair this bag with yellow shoes or maybe even red. Your options are endless now. Available in: Black, Blue, Brown, Cream, Green, Orange, Purple, Red and Tan.







2. The Harvard Bag ($34 Wholesale, $60-$90 Retail): This bag is the perfect blend of preppy and uptown sophisticate. Great for day trips or carting around campus. Nothing I've seen before. Available in: Burgundy, Black and Navy.





To learn more about Big Buddha and the designer, click here.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c