It's not easy being green....tea


I am the first to admit when I have an unhealthy addiction to certain food products. But I'm going to fix that problem this week!

For a few weeks now, I have been upsetting my stomach with twice daily consumption of Vanilla Coke Zero. When popping open a can of soda is easier than brewing coffee (that usually makes me way too wired anyway), a bad habit is bound to develop.

I have decided that this week would be the last of my daily soda consumption. I am going to make it a goal to drink Green Tea everyday. I recently purchased Bigelow Pomegranate Green Tea and it has been sitting in my kitchen cabinet unused. But I'm done with unnecessary carbonation (for now) and will opt for artificially sweetened Green Tea!

Wish me luck!


No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c