Two Week Countdown


Today is my official 2 week countdown to baby (if I don't go into labor before then). I have so many emotions swirling in my head (thank you 3rd trimester) and I'm not afraid to admit how terrified I am about giving birth! Unfortunately, it looks as though I will be having a c-section since Baby Girl Morris is breech, though many women I talk to preferred the "C" to regular birth and if they could do it again would opt for the "C" instead.

I'd love to hear your stories of childbirth. Whether or not it will ease my terror....it's still fun to share!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it will be helpful for you because we all are different & my youngest is 13. I found that the thought was much worse than the actual births. I was terrified as well and rightfully so it is painful but it is a pain that has the BEST ending in the world! So either way, if you go natural or C you will have gone through pain that will be rewarding in the long run...actually for your entire life.

Mark said...

My first was breech until a few days before the due date. She flipped suddenly and stayed that way.

Anonymous said...

My advice? Relax and enjoy it! Yes, there is some pain involved, but the roller coaster is a blast. I've had two in the past two years, so it is still very fresh in my mind.

Don't be scared -- it has never been safer or easier to have a baby than it is now. Have faith in your doctor, your nurses and your birthing coach.

This is a good nervousness -- in two weeks or less, you will have your sweet baby in your arms. I'm jealous! :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c