The crib is up

I had a surreal moment today when Rob and I put together the crib. It was a little tough putting that last slat on, but it came together nicely and looks so great!

The crib is the Espresso Pinehurst Single Crib from Babi Italia and it can convert into a toddler daybed so you can get 3 years of use out of it.

The bedding is The Rose Garden collection from My Baby Sam which I got brand new off eBay.

The nursery is still in flux until we find a spot for all of our other stuff and get more baby things from my shower.

Crib Bumper Warning: Even though I have the crib bumper on, I will most likely remove it once the baby is in it. There have been many reports on the risk associated with crib bumpers leading to infant deaths.

Fortunately, there are other (less cute) options. There are various breathable crib bumpers available so you can keep the crib slats protected but allow the baby to breath through the fabric.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c