Wash your cat without water

There is no way I will try and wash Bridie with actual water. Maybe if I want a mad and lunatic cat, then I'll consider it. But I have found the best solution to bathing a cat without making it hate you.

Bathing wipes, similar to baby wipes, clean and condition your cat's coat. And it makes it smell really good too! There are many different brands, but the one I like to use is Simple Solution Pre-Moistened Cat Bathing Wipes from Petco.

Bridie is really good about get her "bath." I think she secretly enjoys the smell and experience. She's sitting right next to me now, so she definitely doesn't hate me for it! :)

1 comment:

Henson Ray said...

What a great idea. I have never heard of these before. But my cat definitely doesn't like to take a bath. Very interesting blog...especially since it's about New Jersey. Great job!

www.ithappenedinplainfield.com

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c