Choice holiday detail: Sequins and Sparkle

Diamonds are a girl's best friend, but I think so are sparkly pretty dresses. It's hard to walk into a department or specialty store without seeing a top or dress with some sparkle detail. And I love it!

Even though I cannot wear normal clothes now (my regular size is tight in the hips and chest and if I go up a size then it becomes tentish), but I still like looking and trying them on anyway.

Here are a few really cute holiday ensembles for this season:

Sequin Fancy-FCUK, $198






Jingle Dress-FCUK, $198







Shining Star Dress-Alloy, $39.50







Nine West Sequin Wave Mesh Dress-Macys, $112 (Sale)






INC Embellished-Trim Sheath Dress-Macys, $129






Cleo Metallic Dress-Forever 21, $27.80







Jewelled Chiffon Dress-Forever 21, $24.80







Matty M Sequin Neck Dress-Overstock, $69.99







For the sassy & sexy mommies-to-be:
Black Sequin Mini Dress-Motherhood, $29.99






Sequined Mini Dress-Mimi Maternity, $148

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c