Listen to: Lose It by Cartel

I'm not a big fan of the mainstream alternative rock like Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and Boys Like Girls. But, when you hear a song that has a good melody attached that is different, you allow yourself to bop along to it. That happened with me back in 2000 with Blink 182-All The Small Things and now it happened again with Lose It by Cartel. I didn't care for the first single Honestly, but I heard Lose It and just had to download it. I get a Jimmy Eats World-In the Middle and Placebo-Every You Every Me kind of feel with their tune and voice. I added Lose It to my other list of random mainstream alterna-rock that I actually like: From Yesterday-30 Seconds to Mars and Welcome to the Black Parade-My Chemical Romance.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c