Plan your wedding with me!

Finally! I finished my wedding day referral post!
If you are going through the wedding planning process or have kids going through it, here are the vendors we used. Half are from the Princeton area and half are from North Jersey. Fun for everyone!




My Dress: David's Bridal.

Bridesmaid Dresses: Nonchalance, Morristown. I ordered a Dessy dress in Merlot.








Hair:
Sandra Kubacki with LaJolie Salon, Princeton. The best hair stylist I have ever had. She got my hair right with the first consulation. I will never go to anyone else again (unless I move out of the state).

Rings: Hamilton Jewelers, Princeton. My rings were part of the 1912 collection. Ask for Lauren Tischler. She is awesome!








Ceremony: First Presbyterian, Cranbury, NJ. Talk about picture book wedding.

Reception: The Nassau Inn, Princeton (Palmer Square). We chose the Prince William ballroom and had another room used during the cocktail hour. We also got a reduced rate for the guest rooms and the honeymoon suite included.

Cake: Swiss Bakery, Lawrenceville. I designed my own using ideas found in various wedding magazines.

DJ: Gemini Productions, Wayne We had so many compliments on the wedding because of them.


Photo
graphy: Kramer Photography , Florham Park. David Kramer is an alum of my high school and where I currently work (Morristown-Beard). I could think of no one else to capture my wedding. His photos were absolutely fabulous!

Invitation: Chelsea Paper. I got Vera Wang invites at a fraction of the price than if you went through Papyrus, Blue Tulip, or other stationary companies. Well worth it!!

2 comments:

catfsh34 said...

could you have picked a worse picture of me for this post...grossa!

Mrs Mo said...

stop it! You don't take bad pics!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c