A Fab-Mo Find!

Carry your jewels in style with this Giraffe-print travel case! I can't take credit for finding this gem of a travel accessory on my own (I received it as a gift). However, I can guide you to TossDesigns.com for more Giraffe print accessories and other stylish women things.

Toss Designs started as a shoe/handbag company in 2004 for the "life-on-the-go" gal. It has expanded to include travel and pet accessories. You can even get an animal print Domino set. No savvy girl wants to be left behind without her coordinating travel games!

Those of us who prefer certain prints (ehem-Vera girls!), you can search by collection. Prints include: Dots, Houndstooth, Argyle, Paisley, Turtle, Giraffe, Zebra, and Moc Croc.

You can find Toss Designs merchandise at Morning 'til Night in Warren, NJ (that's where my gift came from).

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c