Very Cool North Jersey Blogs

When I can't get out, I rely on other eyes and ears of New Jersey to inform. I found 2 great blogs that are geared toward North Jersey interest:

Go Out Jersey: Just as the name reads, this blog is all about things to do and places in eat in the Northern Jersey area.


Put best by the editors at GOJ:
Whether you've lived here all your life or are a recent transplant (or if you’re still living on the island that’s taller than it is wide, wondering if the grass is greener where… well, where there’s grass), this site will show you how to discover or re-discover the joys of being in Jersey. Yes, we said joys.


Hoboken 411: From restaurants to politics, this searchable community blog features everything you'd want to know living in the Hoboken area. Check out their pictures of the recent flooding. Crazy! Reminds me of Hurricane Floyd hitting Lewisburg while at was at Bucknell.

1 comment:

Denise Broesler LLC said...

Hi, I love your blog! I have a blog called http://westfieldchat.com. I also am the past chairman of Cranford's Restaurant Week. Can you please go to my Blog and comment for Relay for Life? I am a referral to your blog from Dolores Bozza.
Have a great day.
Denise Broesler, Broker-Associate
Director of Internet Strategy
RE/MAX Classic Group Berkeley Heights

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c