The NJ Home for Hip-Hop Royalty

I was on a random hunt for mansions in NJ (my hubby and I are looking to expand..hehe) and I came across an article from New York Times.com promoting Alpine, NJ as perhaps one of the richest communities in NJ and home to members of current Hip-Hop Royalty like: Puff Daddy/Diddy, Lil' Kim and Fabolous. Even legend Stevie Wonder has been known to live here for years.

What drew me to look into this town was the article from Forbes.com about the "Most Expensive Home in NJ." A 7.5 acre estate covering 60,00 sq. ft has been listed at $40 million. With the owner wishing to remain anonymous, the residence has 13 bedrooms, 23 bathrooms, indoor & outdoor pools, and a guesthouse. For entertaining purposes, there is an arcade, an ice cream parlor, and a 1,00 sq, ft glassed in conservatory that was shipped in pieces from England.

All I need now is 39,999,000 more dollars and I'm sold!


Tech Tags:

1 comment:

Spoon of life said...

Hehehe I think I need the same amount of money you need...maybe if we combine forces;)

Have a good one:)

M.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c