Jellies are Back!!

I wore them in elementary school and then wore them again in high school. Now the trend is back!

Jelly shoes are spreading back onto the fashion scene and turning up in fashion houses all over the world! Check out the May issue of InStyle magazine for Salvatore Ferragamo ballet jelly flats (pg 153)

Marc Jacobs, $155







Kenzo, $164








Urban Outfitters, $16









Grendaha Brasil, $30






I could get away with the Marc Jacobs flats more than I could the Urbans.

For another kind of "Jelly" attire, check out these t-shirts.



1 comment:

Spoon of life said...

Hehehe I used to wear them too...and they were pretty cheap as well..I have the feeling those aren't...

Maria

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
ss_blog_claim=178ee5a32d051edf45e4d3723255f64c